This is a unique opportunity to help write the marketing playbook in a new high-impact role at a YC backed startup.
We are looking for a talented account manager to help us build strategic relationships with corporate campuses and drive revenue. As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for owning and growing CarDash’s most important corporate relationships.
We’re looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. This role is perfect for people who want to broaden their marketing skill sets and cover aspects of: digital marketing, field marketing, and integrated marketing.
We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining our team and doing what it takes to win. If this sounds like you - read on!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive new user acquisition and retention within corporate campuses
- Own partner relationships with our key accounts across the Bay Area
- Lead a team of Sales and Marketing assistants
- Clearly communicate, monthly and quarterly, the progress of partner specific initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively gather user feedback from corporate partners and users
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Sales teams to make sure partners have the best possible experience when using CarDash’s services
- Work alongside the Head of Growth to meet and exceed revenue targets
- High Performer — you can independently translate objectives into actionable plans
- Self-starter — you don’t wait for permission and have a bias towards action
- Relationship builder — you can build deep and meaningful relationships with external parties
- Natural leader — you pride yourself in your ability to motivate others around you
- Curious — you are constantly reading and learning
- 2+ years experience in account management, customer success, sales, or business development role
- A track record of driving revenue through accounts or partnerships
- Experience in planning, organizing, and executing promotional events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. CRM’s and email automation)
- Ability to visit corporate campus locations in the Bay Area
- Worked at a digital ad agency
- Experience with HR, Workplace Services, and/or Property Management
- People management
- SQL Experience
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and Chartio
At CarDash, our mission is to bring transparency and convenience to the auto services industry.
We believe in hard work and high achievement. We don't promise an easy job but we do promise you will be joining a high performing team that cares about results, generating real value, and each other. We are looking for people who are serious about their profession and want to always perform at the top of their game. We hold each other and ourselves accountable.